AlicetimetableAlicetimetable

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 21 art Reviews

wats this wats this

Awesome

You actually did a master peice! -claps- the colors compliment eachother. though my art teacher would've gotten mad because you left a few white spaces lol. I'm not them though lol.

joslopez99 responds:

thx ^^

-minesHANDS 2 -minesHANDS 2

Oh wow... huh

T-the art is w-wonderfulll.. The story oh wow.... Kinda remindss me of maximum ride... y-yeh.. (and I DO speak english I exagerated the shivering though...heh) The story >.< Wow I'm in suspense plz continue...
As usual I make no sense...

Bei Fong Toph Bei Fong Toph

LOVE THIS!

The hair is actually rather longer than in the show. It's awesome none the less. :D

Seven Seven

creepy yet wonderful

I'd say something but I am speechless. I like your art style!

Twins Twins

creepy

The black and whit add a creepy effect which is AWESOME!!!
Other than the eyes everything is pretty good!

gardevoir gardevoir

Ah-may-zin.

My fav Pokemon!!! :D

bug eyes bug eyes

Off

The head is totally off. I cant tell if her heads on backwards or she's look over her shoulder. No eyebrows? Thats always the first thing I notice when I look at drawings for some reson: does the person have eyebrows? The hair looks, well, plastic.
I understand this is an old drawing so I will say you have improve by the looks of it.

supersexybeast responds:

yeah this is hella old and crappy i just uploaded it because it showed the original catastrophe compared to how she looks now and i thought my improvement was pretty epic haha

Ika Musume Ika Musume

Lovely!

The position looks great and the colors really gave it a great 3d effect. LOL when I first saw it I said "Kawaii!" Am I correct in saying "musume" means "daughter" in Japaneese?

Grandma Portrait Grandma Portrait

Good job

The clothes could have used more detail and the left eye is a little off. Otherwise nicely done. The shading and hair are really good. Keep it up!

Red Red

Rachel Elizabeth Dare

Awesome drawing. The eyes are kinda big though. She also reminds me of Rachel Elizabeth Dare. From the Percy Jackson series.

gopherguy responds:

I agree that the eyes could be a little better. I'm working on tweaking my style a little bit, and I find eyes are one of the things that make a significant difference so they aren't perfected quite yet.